Canon has announced the launch of the camera ME20F-SH, can shoot full-color video in low light. ME20F-SH different ISO, exceeding 4 million units (+ 75dB).
Infrared Recording quality
Shooting video in low-light conditions is often carried out in the infrared range. When using this technique, it turns black and white video. Due to the high sensitivity ME20F-SH is able to shoot Full HD video with low noise in low light without using IR illumination.
ME20F-SH is designed for shooting in very low natural light. It’s a new camera with a full frame sensor 35mm, 2.26 Mp CMOS-sensor and processor DIGIC DV4. In the pixel array and read algorithm used proprietary technologies Canon, which reduce noise and increase sensitivity, allowing you to capture images at a rate of coverage of subjects less than 0.0005 lux. As with film cameras Canon Cinema EOS, in ME20F-SH used setting is Canon Log and Wide DR, which provide a wide dynamic range (800%).
Connecting to other devices
When video recording or remote monitoring ME20F-SH can be connected to the external devices by means of special options. Also with remote control camera, you can connect to the remote control Canon RC-V100.
The new camera ME20F-SH used Canon EF-mount with locking Cinema Lock, both in the movie camera Cinema EOS C500. You can choose lenses according to their shooting requirements and purpose.
Key Features ME20F-SH:
- Shooting in ultra low light conditions with ISO 4 million units
- High quality recording in the format Full HD 1080p / 1080i / 720p
- Flexible control via bus and configurable parameters
- Compatible with a wide range of EF-lenses
- Remote control of camera settings and built-in ND filters and IR
- Compact size and light weight for easy integration into workflow