If you dig deeper, it opened a few more interesting facts and distinctions:
Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro differs from Xiaomi Mi Max
- Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro running on a processor Snapdragon 801. This is a fairly productive for its time, the chip, using four Krait 400 core frequency up to 2500MGts, but the trick is that the kernel has a refinement of the ancient Cortex-A7, another 32-bit and non-competitive in the modern world.
Xiaomi Mi Max has four versions, among them two to six-core Snapdragon 650 and 2 in the eight-Snapdragon 652, but even the youngest assembly Xiaomi outpace Lenovo in performance more than twice – the test antutu Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro shows 36 000 points, and the youngest of the Xiaomi Mi Max – 73000. What can we compare with the senior and his 80tys. points?
- The screen in the Lenovo, of course, is good. Quality IPS matrix, QUAD HD resolution, thin frame. But how much he eats – it boggles the mind! Even batteries 4000mAch day is not enough.
Xiaomi Mi Max has a larger screen (6.44 “), but at a lower resolution – FullHD, and being once the owner of the device with a similar screen, I can say confidently that the pixels will not be able to see if they wanted to, and six and a half inches, they rule!
- Lenovo one of the first to use the new camera module Samsung ISOCELL. Specifically, Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro installed hefty S5K2P2 module with 16MP resolution, aperture f / 2.2 and optical stabilization. The module is so old that it does not even phase autofocus and he was not even listed in the catalog on the Samsung website. This photosensor was quite popular, he put it in the Samsung Galaxy S5 a par with the Sony Exmor IMX240.
Xiaomi used the same Samsung ISOCELL, but a more recent revision – S5K2P8, diaphragm f / 2.0 autofocus and phase. From optical stub Samsung refused, since the technology is expensive and cumbersome, and in comparison with the phase autofocus quality is not much better.
- Front camera differ slightly. 5MP, aperture f / 2.0 at Xiaomi and f / 2.2 at Lenovo. At Xiaomei slightly wider viewing angle
- The battery in Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro – 4000mAch have Xiaomi Mi Max – 4850mAch + fast charging function.
- Lenovo have no slots for memory card, only a version with 32GB of memory on board. Xiaomi is presented in versions from 16GB up to 128GB of internal memory plus a slot for microSD, combined with the second Simcoe.
Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro and Xiaomi Mi Max price
- Price Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro – $330.
- Price Xiaomi Mi Max 3GB / 64GB (Snap652) – $240.
- Price younger Xiaomi Mi Max 2GB / 16GB (Snap650) – $180.
It would seem that the choice is clear, you can check out the comparison?
But I can not throw a shovel in the ground cover Lenovo coffin. Just read the reviews on Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro. Just open and read. What do you see there? Every second complains of overheating and failure of the system board. Most of the “victims of the fire,” the company refused to free repairs, stating that the case is not a guarantee. Each of the first to notice the brakes work. Despite the powerful processor and 3GB of memory and slows down the phone for a long time the application opens. Software is not optimized, buggy, often crashes. In short, the level of a third-China respected in the flagship brand, sold for 30 thousand earlier. rub.
Yes, Xiaomi Mi Max is also not everything is smooth, but the massive overheating and errors it hasn’t. Usually, all the problems are solved by flashing Xiaomi gadgets.
I used to think that Lenovo problem with some batches of budget, but now I see that in the flagship segment of their total failure. More Lenovo recommend to anyone I will not…