Panda Antivirus accident pleaded virus

Panda Antivirus accident pleaded virus

SHARE
Panda Antivirus accident pleaded virus

Many users of products, Panda Security are faced with an unusual problem. After the update, some programs have their own mark files as malicious.

Six products company Panda Security, including Panda Antivirus Pro 2015, Panda Internet Security 2015, and Panda Global Protection 2015 have caused the failure. After installing the update, they began to mark its own files as infected with a virus. Some users have tried to solve the problem by rebooting the computer, that only made things worse – they have lost access to the Internet.

In addition, the list of malicious files was Office, Firefox, Chrome. On some machines were also labeled files Windows Update.

To the credit of Panda Security, the error was quickly corrected. Compromised the update was withdrawn, instead, a new, helps to restore files that are placed in quarantine. The company claims that 90% of the affected users fully solved their problems. In the remaining 10% were people who restarted the computer at the time of the failure. However, a representative Panda Security noted that the company’s specialists to help victims in real time, and yet no evidence irretrievable data loss is not.

SHARE