Uhans MX demonstrates how really bezel-less smartphone should looks like. Also, it is not necessary to cost twice cheaper than regular Android phone with the same specifications. So, let’s look and new smartphone and find out its main features.
Uhans MX: Release date and price
The presentation of new smartphone took place on September 20, 2017, and first pre-orders were accepted on September 25. However, first smartphone Uhans MX will go to their owners no later than October 22. At the moment new device is only available in black.
The price Uhans MX is only $89.99. It makes new device from Uhans, perhaps, the most affordable bezel-less smartphone in the second half of 2017. Main competitors are significantly more expensive.
Uhans MX Main features
- A smartphone with almost bezel-less HD display (occupies 82% of front panel);
- Stylish design with metal frame, covered on both sides with shockproof 2.5D glass;
- 2GB of RAM and 16GB storage with support microSD card;
- Dual rear camera 8MP+ 2MP;
- The battery capacity of 3000 mAh;
- The fingerprint sensor;
- Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box;
- Amazingly compact size for a smartphone with 5.2-inch display;
- Protective silicone and tempered protective glass in packaging.
Uhans MX looks like a legendary Mi Mix from Xiaomi, but it is equipped with multi-functional Home button.
In the upper part there is a small speaker, while front camera with sensors are in the lower left corner.
As expected, Uhans MX is based on budget chipset Mediatek MT6580. It is clearly outdated (32-bit processor, slow GPU, no support for LTE networks), but still used in budget smartphones.
There is 2GB of RAM, and 16GB of built-in memory. Also, you can add microSD memory card up to 128 Gb. The only nuance: the slot is hybrid, so you can use nanoSIM + nanoSIM, or nanoSIM + microSD.
Also, new smartphone follows the latest trend, such as dual camera. Uhans MX is equipped with 8-megapixel + 2 megapixel rear camera with powerful flash. It allows to make photos with bokeh effect (background blur). However, we don’t expect high quality images.
Despite the compact size, new smartphone has a battery capacity of 3000 mAh and 3.5 mm jack for headphones. The software is based on stock Android 7.0 Nougat. It is big advantage, because system does not have apps, widgets and settings from Chinese manufacturer, so it should work very fast.
- Old and slow 32-bit processor;
- No support 4G LTE networks;
- Hybrid slot for microSD memory cards.
For its money, Uhans MX is great alternative to bezel-less flagships. Despite very affordable price tag, it looks very decent and can even boast a number of useful features, like dual camera and fingerprint reader.