Sharon Stone’s nephew died of a drug overdose

Sharon Stone’s nephew died of a drug overdose

SHARE
Sharon Stone's nephew died of a drug overdose

No sooner had the famous actress Sharon Stone recover after helping his brother, returning to normal life from prison, where he was sitting because of drugs, it became aware of the death of his nephew. As it became known, a relative of the cult Hollywood blonde was also associated with a banned substance. According to preliminary data, which are known at the present time, 22-year-old cousin Stone died of a heroin overdose.

Sharon Stone's nephew died of a drug overdose
The famous Hollywood family had already published an official statement in which it expressed its condolences on the cases:

Colin was a lovely man, but unfortunately, his addiction took the better of him. He will always be in our hearts. Our whole family is praying for parents whose children are also suffering from addictions.

SHARE