Xiaomi has many different products, including fitness trackers, smart watches, etc. Today we want to compare Huami Amazfit Smart Watch with already popular fitness tracker – Mi Band 2.
Right now you can order Huami Amazfit Smart Watch for great price – just $99.99, using coupon PW02B.
Huami Amazfit Smart Watch vs Mi Band
Both fitness trackers work with proprietary sports app Mi Fit. Both gadgets synchronize data with the application, measure heart rate, steps, callories and so on. But the main feature of these devices is a screen that shows all necessary information. However, Huami Amazfit offers to monitor heart rate in real time. Mi Band 2 does not have it. Also Mi Band 2 is not equipped with GPS module. Moreover, Huami Amazfit has its own processor with RAM and 4 GB of internal memory, so you can listen to music from smart watch.
Mi Band 2 has a simpler monochrome display that does not show a wonderful picture – only numerical data (time, steps, heart rate) and simple icons (SMS notifications, calls, goals).
Huami Amazfit, on the contrary, allows to change the skin of the watch. In general its screen is color and has more settings and beauty. However, this all affects battery life. Mi Band 2 works for about 20 days from a single charge, while Huami Amazfit can last about 11.5 days.
It’s better not to lose the charger from both gadgets, because they are unique. Mi Band 2 has its own connector on USB cable, while Huami Amazfit has a wireless docking station.
If we talk about design and body, then here everything is interesting. Huami Amazfit has a technological and colorfull polycarbonate body with a ceramic bezel and 22 mm straps that can be replaced with any desired one. Mi Band 2 has a simple and minimal design. The capsule itself made of polycarbonate. The display is covered with an oleophobic coating and an anodized ultra thin button with a thickness of 0.05 mm.
Obviously, the new gadget from Huami has some advantages over classic Mi Band 2, such as more powerful hardware, great display, premium design.
- Mi Band 2: 0.42-inch OLED monochrome display.
- Huami Amazfit: 1.34-inch LCD display with resolution of 320×300 pixels
Body and protection:
- Mi Band 2: polycarbonate and aluminum; display is resistant to scratches and oleophobic coating; strap of medical silicone, moisture protection IP67.
- Huami Amazfit: polycarbonate, ceramics, aluminum, glass Gorilla Glass, a strap of medical silicone, moisture protection IP67.
Sensors and interfaces:
- Mi Band 2: heart rate monitor, pedometer, gyroscope, accelerometer, Bluetooth 4.0 LE.
- Huami Amazfit: heart rate monitor, pedometer, gyroscope, accelerometer, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS.
- Mi Band 2: 7 grams.
- Huami Amazfit: 53 grams.
- Mi Band 2: 70 mAh battery, about 20 days on a single charge.
- Huami Amazfit: 280 mAh battery, about 12 days on a single charge.
So, as you can see, Xiaomi Huami Amazfit Smart Watch is a stylish and elegant device that can be used both as a fitness tracker and regular watch. Xiaomi Mi Band 2 is a simple fitness bracelet that can be a good option for newcomers and people who just want to know how many steps they take each day.
Don’t forget about great deal! Check out Huami Amazfit Smart Watch on Cafago online store. You can use coupon PW02B to order smart watch for great price $99.99.