Are not you tired of the same looking, faceless smartphones that does not differ from each other? When I was looking for stylish smartphone with big battery, I found only last year’s flagship or mid-range phones with thin bezels and 3500mAh batteries.
Fortunatly, the Chinese manufacturers release many different phones, and one of the latest and most interesting one is Blackview P10000 Pro. Its main feature is 11000 mAh battery. Yes, it is almost three times of Redmi 5 Plus. Another interesting feature of new phone is very beautiful and really unique design.
So, today I want to talk in details about Blackview P10000 Pro, and then you can find out should you buy this phone or not.
Blackview P10000 Pro: Design
First, I want to note that smartphone is not protected from drops and water, but it looks like rugged phone. Also, it is quite thick because of impressive battery. Blackview P10000 Pro has very solid metal frame, and in general the phone looks similar to premium Vertu devices. By the way about the thickness – it is about 14.7 mm, and it sounds insane! However, you should not forget that modern phones with 4000mAh batteries have a thickness of about 8-8.5 mm. In addition, the new smartphones from Sony with 3180mAh batteries have a thickness of 11 mm! Therefore, Blackview P10000 Pro with its big battery looks amazing.
The smartphone with a large 6-inch display has not so big dimensions, as well as very thin bezels around the screen. In general, the Blackview designers made their best. The back cover of the smartphone is made of leather with metal insert around the cameras, and glossy-glass. The color of the body can be black or silver.
Blackview P10000 Pro: Display
The screen of new phone is awesome, because it is large and juicy, thanks to the panel made by Sharp. The resolution is quite standard for 6 inches with aspect ratio 18:9 – this is 2160×1080 pixels. Brightness with a margin, the color rendition is close to perfect, IPS panel, and pixel density of 402 ppi.
Blackview P10000 Pro: Hardware
Although Blackview P10000 Pro is not flagship phone, it is powered by good chipset Helio P23. It has 8 energy-efficient Cortex-A53 cores with a frequency of up to 2.0 GHz, Mali-G71 graphics with two cores, as much as 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal memory with support for memory cards. The smarphone is good for games with average graphics settings. It easily copes with user interface and all everyday tasks.
Blackview P10000 Pro: Camera
Blackview P10000 Pro has four cameras: dual front and dual rear. The main one is presented by the main sensor IMX298 with 16MP resolution, f/2.0 aperture and pixel size up to 1.32 microns. The secondary sensor has only 0.3MP resolution, and it is used for bokeh effect.
The front camera is also dual, and it consists of 13MP sensor Sony IMX135 and secondary sensor of 0.3MP. The photo quality from both cameras is good, although the portrait mode is still weak and there is nothing to be done about it.
Blackview P10000 Pro: Battery
From the other side, the battery is amazing. The capacity of built-in battery is 11000 mAh, and it provides 60 hours of continuous phone calls, 80 hours of music listening, 40 hours of video playback, 1200 hours (50 days) of standby time, 18 hours of gaming. For example, Redmi 5 Plus with 4000mAh battery has 3 times less battery.
As a bonus, the smartphone supports fast charging technology Pump Express 4.0 via USB Type-C port. From 0% to 100% the smartphone charges about 2.5 hours, which is comparable to iPhone X, which has only 2700 mAh battery.
Blackview P10000 Pro: Specifications
- Colors: black, gray, silver;
- Case: metal + tempered glass Gorilla Glass or leather;
- Display: 6-inch, resolution of 2160×1080 pixels, the IPS matrix from Sharp, 402 ppi, takes 73.36%, multitouch;
- Processor: Mediatek Helio P23, 8-core, cores Cortex-A53 with a frequency of up to 2.0 GHz, 64-bit, technical process 16 nm;
- Graphics: Mali-G71 MP2, 700 MHz;
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR3, 1×640 MHz;
- Storage: 64GB + microSD cards;
- Camera: 16MP Sony IMX298 + 0.3MP secondary sensor bokeh effect, aperture f / 2.0, pixel size 1.132 μm, autofocus, LED flash, video recording in Full HD;
- Front camera: Sony IMX135 at 13 MP + additional sensor at 0.3 MP, flash, video recording in HD;
- Number of SIM: two;
- Networks: 2G / 3G / 4G LTE Cat.6;
- Navigation: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS;
- Connections: Wi-Fi 802.11n + 5 GHz, Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C 2.0;
- Fingerprint scanner: yes + there is a face scanner;
- OS version: Android 7.1 with upgrade to Android 8.1;
- Battery: 11000 mAh, non-removable, charging Pump Express 4.0 5V / 5A;
- Dimensions: 165 x 77 x 14.65 mm;
- Weight: 293g;
- Price: abour $190
Blackview P10000 Pro: Price and buy
The smartphone is already on sold on Aliexpress at a price of $190. Soon it will go on sale on other Chinese online stores, such as GearBest. You can click on buttons below to find out the best price.
Blackview P10000 Pro Review and Battery Test