Held the most scandalous, provocative and vigorously debated the prime minister for the past many years, which is an erotic novel by world dues ahead of Harry Potter, as well as a place to be going wild absolutely everywhere, not to mention the panic started after the official announcement of withdrawal the Fifty Shades of Grey adaptation.
Very interesting course looks all this, while the book seems to be poured from all sides with mud and does not require its film adaptation, the ratings expectations, and even some of the most reviews with a trailer to collect more than 100 million views in its first week of release through a variety of channels and websites, becoming the biggest trailer ever produced in history speak for themselves quite to the contrary. Personally, I honestly have not read the book and did not go into too much detail, heard everywhere, except that this story BDSM and other bedding perverted fantasies majeure, it is more about what does not speak. The plot, based on that, uniquely, nikakuschy. Yet the desire to Movies I finally finished it off by the fact that around this adaptation occurs indescribable scandalous obsuzhdaemo the internet, so I wanted to, they do not read this book, check that it really is so so bad and awful .. Simply put, stormy, pouring mud, boycott the film in some cities and countries, and so on. n news, served as a stumbling block to view more than a rejection of it.
Much ado about nothing Fifty Shades of Grey
I thought that a major drawback in this film is not to mention the story is absolutely wrong the cast and the fact that the director took the chair Sam Taylor-Johnson, that his filmography does not shine. It turned out it’s actually not so bad. Actors, unlike some minor, came very well, but not perfectly straight so still. Dakota Johnson, to dwell on it too much I will not cute and cuddly-looking girl, but replace it with someone else it would not be difficult. In any case, it did not spoil the Fifty Shades of Grey, played well, like himself, Jamie Dornan, who admitted that in fact he was quite at ease during the filming.
Fifty Shades of Grey is 60% of the calls, the remaining 40% – it’s sex scenes – the most important and sore topic of this film. I’ll be brief, there is nothing here chur vulgar and terrible in his actions not. Only a bare chest with her ass and that’s it. All erotic scenes are shown quite impressive, slowly, nice and tidy under the melodious soundtrack. Many say that after watching for the younger generation served a bad example and that they will supposedly get involved with all that she saw.
Here, for example, that I overheard leaving the theater hall of the workers: “The creators of this film do not understand something, that minors will increase unplanned pregnancy after watching this movie.” If teens do not miss the premiere of the movie theater, they and so be sure to check it on the Internet, this is understandable. Yet in fact, if there is no head on his shoulders, then that’s their problem, blame the movies do not have to, and indeed all this nonsense most natural.
The result – Lightweight and very unusual film that is worth seeing just for fun, do not focus on one story only, because, as we all understand it and then not at all. Rating definitely underestimated by those on the machine presses the lowest scores, even without seeing the film. I want to mention a good game of actors and a spectacular finale, which alludes to the fact that this is only the beginning, but there is also a definite minus – hardness by Gray. This rigidity too little against the background that a scandalous divorce panic around the world.
The Fifty Shades of Grey in terms of rigidity and special revelation behind the scenes, most likely due to the fact that the theatrical version properly trimmed. Though I have not read the book, but looking at the story, I get the feeling that the film adaptation is possible to get something even better than the book itself. In 50 shades of gray as well has his staunch immunity, this implies a win-win ticket office with the world’s fees. Regardless of the quality of the content, this film is doomed to success even before its release in theaters, especially given the February 14, when Valentine’s Day marked across the world is this film. Personally, I liked the movie, for all the haters of the plot – there are movies and much worse than this, but consider it a great or someone to advise, I will not.
PS. Directed adaptation of Sam Taylor-Johnson and the writer herself said that the continuation novels “At fifty shades darker” and “Fifty Shades of Freedom” will be filmed and producers are going to have to shoot a sequel.