The Chinese manufacturer HomTom released its new smartphone called HomTom HT50. It is the first HomTom smartphone with such a powerful battery and very energy-efficient processor Mediatek MT6737.
HomTom HT50 Design
For some people the plastic body may seem an obvious disadvantage, but we recall you that HomTom HT50 is designed for a specific purpose – provide maximum autonomy. Moreover, the metal body would increase its price, which for HomTom HT50 is unacceptable. In terms of design, HomTom HT50 is excellent, because it looks quite nice, and its rippled surface will allow you to sit tight in your hand if you are not a fan of covers.
Given the diagonal of display of 5.5 inches, the dimensions of smartphone allow you to conveniently use it with one hand.
HomTom HT50 Performance
The smartphone will be great option for those who do not need high scores in benchmarks. It can offer stable, and most importantly, long work. HomTom HT50 is smartphone for travelers and people, who need smartphone with 4-5 days of battery life. If you try a little, HomTom HT50 can work a whole week on a single charge.
We are really pleased with built-in memory. It has 3GB of RAM LPDDR3, and 32 GB of internal storage.
HT50 has 8-megapixels cameras on rear and front, the resolution of which can reach 13MP due to interpolation. To be honest, there is very little logic in such a decision, since it does not promise any good interpolation.
New smartphone HomTom has all necessary features, including two cameras with high resolution, and even a fingerprint reader. Also there is support for LTE Cat.4 networks, which provide download speed up to 150 Mbps, and upload up to 50 Mbps.
The other specifications are listed below:
HomTom HT50 Specifications:
- Colors: black, blue, gray, white;
- Case: plastic and glass;
- Screen: diagonal 5.5 inches, HD Ready resolution 720×1280 pixels, density 267 ppi, 16M colors, IPS matrix, protective glass with 2.5D;
- Processor: MediaTek MT6737 SoC, 4 cores Cortex-A53, with frequency up to 1.3 GHz, bit depth 64-bit, technical process 28 nanometers;
- Graphics: ARM Mali-T720 GPU, frequency up to 650 MHz;
- RAM: 3 GB LPDDR3, with a frequency of 640 MHz;
- Storage: 32 GB, eMMC 5.0 standard + memory cards up to 64 GB;
- Main camera: 8 MP, interpolation up to 13 MP, autofocus, two-tone LED flash, video recording 720p @ 30fps;
- Front camera: 8 MP, interpolation up to 13 MP;
- Communication: 2G GSM, 3G UMTS, 4G LTE Cat.4 Bands 1, 3, 7, 20 – download 150 Mbps, return 50 Mbps;
- Dual-SIM: supported;
- GPS and A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou;
- WiFi IEEE 802.11 a / b / g / n, 2.4 GHz, Bluetooth v4.0, microUSB 2.0, OTG 3.5 mm audio;
- Fingerprint scanner (rear);
- Battery 5500 mAh, removable, fast charging Pump Express 2.0;
- Dimensions 156.5 x 78.5 x 8.9 mm;
- Android 7.0 Nougat;
- Antutu: 27000 scores;
Price and release date
HomTom HT50 is already on sale. Now you can buy it just for $99.99, while the regular price is about $110.