– This season is full of ups and downs you – including the last two races. What thoughts you go on vacation?
– In the last two races, I tried to minimize losses. We’ve had some difficult weekends over the course of the championship. But honestly, looking back, I would not want this to go any other way. It’s nice when everything comes easy to you, but I love challenges, I love to fight.
Who are you getting when you’re clearly not easy, but when times are hard times. I feel that the difficulties I encountered made me stronger – and at the same time hope that proved himself. And if I was lucky this year, is it that in the last race in Budapest, where I avoided damage to the machine, flying into the wall on the first lap. Hopefully this is a sign that my luck turns to face me. Two podiums in two very difficult Grand Prix before the break brought me satisfaction. And what’s more – I can smile and enjoy it, knowing that it was still able to fight for the title.
– What are your plans for the next two weeks?
– After a very busy both physically and psychologically break this season will give us all a great opportunity to relax, rejuvenate, to then come back even more prepared. One of my priorities – to stay in shape, so I’m going to dedicate a certain time training. I now weigh very little, but after the failure of the system FRIC car became a little easier, so I can barely gain weight – muscle, of course, and not fat! But I do not want to say that I will only sit in the gym and not go to the beach. I am sure that you have time and both. I need to recharge the batteries, so I’m not going to go crazy with exercise, but now I’m skinny as a stick, and it would be little to gain weight. The following year, the minimum weight of the car will increase by 10 pounds, so I think I can afford to gain a few more pounds!
– And your last thoughts before packing suitcases?
– I am pleased with our performance this year in terms of the pace car. The team has done an excellent job. We just need to add the reliability, and I know that both of our databases is now a top priority. I must say that in the last two weekend endah our guys worked just fine. All have very hard when there are problems with reliability. See these problems after so many hours of hard work – I know, it was just as painful as I do. But then they fought to the end, trying to prepare the car and help me get the position, did not give up and do not lose hope – I can not thank them enough for all that they do, and that’s what makes me go ahead and continue. We are still waiting for a long way, but I know that together we will continue to attack up to the checkered flag in Abu Dhabi. In Spa, we will come back stronger than ever.Follow us in social media: