Earlier this year, NO.1 released its new smartwatch called NO.1 F6. I really liked its design and price, so I decided to buy it. I have used smartwatch for about 1 month, and now I want to share with you the first impressions about No.1 F6.
NO.1 F6: Design
The package content is standard for similar devices. No.1 F6 comes in a simple white box. Inside you can find smartwatch, magnetic charging cable and user manual in Chinese and English.
I liked No.1 F6 because it does not look like other Chinese smartwatches. Also its price is very low. I should not that it is quite big smartwatch, and it doesn’t fit every wrist. The diameter of the body is 5.3 cm, while the thickness of the watch is almost 2 cm. Despite its quite large dimensions, they are very light, about 40 grams, and almost do not feel on the hand.
The strap is made of silicone. It is elastic, resistant to temperatures and moisture, but it seems to me that it will quickly become clogged and lose its appearance. The strap isn’t sold separately, but it is possible it will be available on sale soon.
On the bottom there is metal cover with heart rate monitor and two contacts for magnetic charging. The watch is controlled by four physical buttons, two on each side of the body, and a touch button below the display.
NO.1 F6: Display
Although the smartwatch has a round shape, the display is square and much smaller than Gorilla Glass 3, which protects the display. The screen uses OLED technology. It has a diagonal of 0.95 inches and a resolution of 96×94 pixels. Below the display is a touch button, which, in fact, duplicates the buttons “UP” and “Down”. It is designed to move through the menu.
NO.1 F6: Hardware
As for processor, there is NRF51822, 256 KB of RAM and 32KB of internal memory. Yes, I was not mistaken, it’s kilobytes, so I will not be able to install additional apps on the watch.
The operating system of No.1 F6 is unkwown, probably some kind of own OS. The smartwatch is made according to IP68 standard, so it is not afraid of dust and can be submerged under water to a depth of 50 meters.
According to the information from the manufacturer, it will be able to withstand even getting into salty seawater, only if you then dry them quickly. I did not have time to dive with it, unfortunately, but it works good after the shower.
NO.1 F6: Connection with Fundo app
To synchronize with your smartphone, you need to install Fundo application on your phone. You can download it by QR-code, which is in watch menu, or from Google Play Store or AppStore. The watch is connected to smartphones on Android 4.0 and higher, as well as iOS 9.0 and higher by Bluetooth 4.0.
– Heart rate monitor. The sensor works quite accurately and you can trust its indications. The measurement frequency is selected in the application, the minimum interval is 10 minutes. You can also monitor the heart rate in real time.
– Sleep monitor. The samrtwatch can automatically record data on the time and phases of sleep. I didn’t check hot correctly does it analyze the sleep, because it is not very comfortable to sleep in such a massive watch.
– Calories burned.
– Pedometer. Steps are calculated with inaccuracy. Sometimes the swing of the hand can be counted as a step. It is possible to set a plan by the number of steps per day.
– Distance passed. Although the metric is selected in the settings, the distance in miles is displayed.
– Tracking 8 types of training, such as: hiking, badminton, rock climbing, running, cycling, football, table tennis and swimming.
– Notification of calls. The N.1 F6 watch displays the name of the contact in addition to the number.
– Messages and notifications from social networks. (The message text is not displayed from all social networks, for example, WhatsApp is displayed only from whom the message came). Only 8 recent notifications are stored in the memory of the watch.
– Alarm clock.
– Search smartphone.
– 5 options of the dial.
– Activate the screen by turning the hand. The screen is activated with about a second lag.
NO.1 F6: Fundo app
All smartwatch settings are performed in Fundo application. It is very simple and has been translated into English and other languages, so it’s very easy to deal with it. In the apps you can see the notifications of calls, notification of messages, remote control of the smartphone camera. Also, there is an option of reminder about the movement, water, an alarm and software updates.
All information about the activity is available in the app. On the main screen of the application are displayed: the number of steps passed, the distance traveled, and the number of calories burned. This data is displayed for today in comparison with the previous one, the average results, the best result and from the last week.
The next menu tab is divided into 4 sections: Sports, Steps, Sleep and Heart Rate monitor. These tabs display information about activity in the form of graphs. The current weather is displayed in the application. However, I didn’t find the source of this information.
No.1 F6: Battery
According to the manufacturer, 350 mAh battery provides up to 120 days in standby mode and up to 50 days in active use mode.
With regulat hear rate monitor my No.1 F6’s battery lost about 50%. Although this is less than the manufacturer said, the result is very impressive.
It takes about 1.5 hours to fully charge the battery.
NO.1 F6: Proc and cons
NO.1 F6 Smartwatch can not be called an independent smartwatch. It’s more like a fitness tracker that has all the basic functions and looks like a solid sports watch. The built quality and design are very good.
The price NO.1 F6 smartwatch is one of the most competitive in the market. It is unlikely that you will find a similar device for a little more than $30.
NO.1 F6 Video Review
Source: 001phoneFollow us in social media: